Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh Man I Need a Cable

I thought I had brought all the cables I needed to upload video to my laptop. This is the same set up I had used this summer while in Europe. Unfortunately I left one of the cables at home. Really the only reason I brought the laptop with me was to post video for you online. Thankfully it is not an uncommon cable to purchase. I guess I will spend my day today looking for a cable instead of editing video.

Some of the video is from Heather's excursion with the large group of deaf Russians. I have not even seen it yet. I am looking forward to taking a look and editing it so that we can all enjoy the video. I have not decided if I will add music for an audio track or leave the audio as is, yet. If you have any preferences let me know and I will probably follow whatever you all want.

Later
Dana

No comments: