Sunday, July 20, 2008

How to contact me while I travel

My text number from the US to Europe: 011 44 7517038243

Early in the day, I walked down to the local convenience store and purchased a “top up” for a local sim card Matt gave me to be used in my phone. It is a pay-as-you-go card, so I added funds to it. Now I can send and receive text messages. It is free for me to receive messages and free to receive phone calls as well. If anyone at all reading this would like to call me or text me while I am in Europe please do. I may or may not reply but at least I will know if you are reading this. My number is 07517038243 This is the number if you are in the UK . To text from America, send your messages to (011 44 7517038243). That includes the country code and international numbers needed to get the message to me. This has been tested and it works well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its free for you, but is it free for us?

Dana said...

probably will cost you an international texting fee. On my ATT plan it is like $0.50 each from the US to the UK I think. Each carrier is different though.