Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I hope this is not my last post

For those of you wondering what my plans are, I have more info for you. Up until today it has been sort of *shrug* I don’t know what I am doing or where exactly I am going. Playing it by ear is sort of a thing I am not comfortable with but I am trying to meet new people and get over that whole shy thing remember. I do have some definite bench marks here for you to let you know where about I might be.


  • Tomorrow July 23 I am taking a bus into Leeds, England. Then I am hoping on another bus that will take me down to London. These tickets have already been purchased.

  • When I get to London I will meander my way to the train station and hopefully get a train ticket to Brussels, Belgium. I have a confirmed room at a Hostel in Brussels for one night.

  • Free and unplanned time here.

  • August 5th I have a confirmed stay at a friend’s house in Genoa, Italy. From Carlo’s place I need to be in Copenhagen, Denmark by August 9th

  • Aug 9th to Aug 21st or 22nd I will be on a Holland America cruise line.

  • Free and unplanned time. Probably in Ireland
  • August 25th I fly home from Dublin Ireland, YIPEEE!!!

As I know more so will you. To be honest I am not sure how often I will be able to get such great internet access to post my stuff. This may be the last post you see until I get to Carlo’s place. I will try my best to write stuff up and get it to you to read.


****If you read this send me a comment or something so I know you are actually reading my stuff. Even a Hello would be cool.****

Just before I posted this I got a message/comment from my wonderful friend Kathryn, she is fan-frickin-tastic. Thanks Kathryn


Later guys

No comments: